Monday 17 August 2009

Time to do some marketing, and not the fun shopping basket kind!

It is becoming clear to me that I need to do some marketing. More specifically, I need business cards and flyers, and that means that I really need to get myself a logo. OK, I could pay for one but I would then have less money for fabric, so I'm having a shot at doing something myself.

Last night I sat down with a pad and pencil and did some playing around. I eventually came up with this. I'm going to use the middle drawing and work it up into something that looks OK in black and white for labels, but can also be extended and made more colourful for a leaflet and website banner. Doing this is quite fun in a way, but I won't be sorry when I've printed the cards and distributed the flyers and I can get back to 'real work'.

No comments:

Post a Comment